The Masterclass Programme seeks to educate and train young adults from disadvantaged and minority communities with classes from top political and public figures.
The Patchwork Masterclass programme aims to develop personal and professional skills, increase political knowledge and experience over a ten-month programme. The programme enables participants to improve their long-term prospects, self-belief, and confidence as active members of political and civil society.
With over 150 graduates of the programme, many have gone on to work directly with politics, charities, NGOs and the private sector. Previous tutors have included Secretaries of State, Journalists and Political Strategists, with each cohort being given the opportunity to attend a special Masterclass at 10 Downing Street.
Applicants that meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Programme is open to candidates residing in the UK between 18-30 years old.
- Are proactive and committed to making the most out of the whole programme.
- Able to give time for Masterclass sessions (Approx. 50 hours across the 10 month programme)
- Have an interest in British Politics or Civil Society
- Are able to commute to London for Masterclass sessions